The economical high performance AX 51 Aerotech fans with “air-foil” technology allow for customized ventilation based on the application and building requirements, which maximizes efficiency and performance with significant energy savings. The direct drive component eliminates costly maintenance items, with no bearings to grease, belts or pulleys to replace.
AX51 with Munters Drive - Munters Corp.
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Diamond V Original XPC