The Apollo MilkSystem is a revolutionary milking unit that automatically applies post dip to the teat through the liner, and then sanitizes the cluster before it is attached to another cow. In addition to providing a better and more consistent application of the teat dip, it also helps to improve milk quality while at the same time reducing labor and increasing parlor throughput - the factors most critical to today's commercial dairy producers.
Apollo MilkSystem - GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
- NMPF asks FDA to rewrite animal feed draft regulation
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Milk production update is today
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- Dairy markets: Spot strong, but futures weaker
- Lighter Side: Perfect ice cream? There’s an app for that
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets
- Know young ag leaders? Nominate them for the 40 Under 40 award
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill