The Dairy Care365 Training Series was developed by Merck Animal Health to train, equip and support dairy producers in their continuous efforts to provide the best care possible for their dairy animals. The ongoing series includes best-management practices for animal handling and movement, animal health diagnosis and treatment, and other topics related to animal care on dairy farms. The training courses are offered in English and Spanish and allow managers to identify specific areas for improvement and additional training needs, as well as identify opportunities to provide one-to-one mentoring if needed and offer positive reinforcement to the workers.
Dairy Care365 Training Series - Merck
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do