The Dairy Care365 Training Series was developed by Merck Animal Health to train, equip and support dairy producers in their continuous efforts to provide the best care possible for their dairy animals. The ongoing series includes best-management practices for animal handling and movement, animal health diagnosis and treatment, and other topics related to animal care on dairy farms. The training courses are offered in English and Spanish and allow managers to identify specific areas for improvement and additional training needs, as well as identify opportunities to provide one-to-one mentoring if needed and offer positive reinforcement to the workers.
Dairy Care365 Training Series - Merck
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers