The Dairy Care365 Training Series was developed by Merck Animal Health to train, equip and support dairy producers in their continuous efforts to provide the best care possible for their dairy animals. The ongoing series includes best-management practices for animal handling and movement, animal health diagnosis and treatment, and other topics related to animal care on dairy farms. The training courses are offered in English and Spanish and allow managers to identify specific areas for improvement and additional training needs, as well as identify opportunities to provide one-to-one mentoring if needed and offer positive reinforcement to the workers.
Dairy Care365 Training Series - Merck
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY