The IDEXX Milk Pregnancy Test is a new tool for accurately confirming pregnancy in dairy cows from 35 days postbreeding. Dairy producers now can get early, accurate identification of open cows by sending milk samples directly to their milk testing laboratory or by simply requesting the test for samples they already submit for milk-quality testing. The IDEXX Milk Pregnancy Test is a laboratory-based test, validated for use on bovine milk samples. With 99% sensitivity and 97% specificity, it provides accuracy similar to that of palpation and ultrasound.
IDEXX Milk Pregnancy Test - IDEXX
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy markets: Full steam ahead
- Grain futures lagged behind the other ag markets Tuesday night
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2014