The IDEXX Milk Pregnancy Test is a new tool for accurately confirming pregnancy in dairy cows from 35 days postbreeding. Dairy producers now can get early, accurate identification of open cows by sending milk samples directly to their milk testing laboratory or by simply requesting the test for samples they already submit for milk-quality testing. The IDEXX Milk Pregnancy Test is a laboratory-based test, validated for use on bovine milk samples. With 99% sensitivity and 97% specificity, it provides accuracy similar to that of palpation and ultrasound.
IDEXX Milk Pregnancy Test - IDEXX
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?