The M I one sets itself apart from other milking robots because it utilizes one robotic application arm to service multiple milking boxes – providing the highest capacity for the investment cost. It means that dairy producers only need to invest in one vacuum pump, one computer system and one washing system with their robot. The MIone also features revolutionary cow milking technology. A 3D camera simultaneously “sees” the teat cup and teat, for precise attachment. Once the teat cups are attached, teat cleaning, pre-dipping, drying, a milk quality check, stimulation, and milk harvest are executed in sequence - within the teat cup – without reattaching the unit.
M I one Multi-Box Automatic Milking System - GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs