The M I one sets itself apart from other milking robots because it utilizes one robotic application arm to service multiple milking boxes – providing the highest capacity for the investment cost. It means that dairy producers only need to invest in one vacuum pump, one computer system and one washing system with their robot. The MIone also features revolutionary cow milking technology. A 3D camera simultaneously “sees” the teat cup and teat, for precise attachment. Once the teat cups are attached, teat cleaning, pre-dipping, drying, a milk quality check, stimulation, and milk harvest are executed in sequence - within the teat cup – without reattaching the unit.
M I one Multi-Box Automatic Milking System - GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs