The M I one sets itself apart from other milking robots because it utilizes one robotic application arm to service multiple milking boxes – providing the highest capacity for the investment cost. It means that dairy producers only need to invest in one vacuum pump, one computer system and one washing system with their robot. The MIone also features revolutionary cow milking technology. A 3D camera simultaneously “sees” the teat cup and teat, for precise attachment. Once the teat cups are attached, teat cleaning, pre-dipping, drying, a milk quality check, stimulation, and milk harvest are executed in sequence - within the teat cup – without reattaching the unit.
M I one Multi-Box Automatic Milking System - GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery
- Calves with Sam: Auto-Feeders Need to be Cleaned, Too
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Dairy Carrie's blog tops 2 million views
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend