Advertise on Dairy Herd Network
Dairy Herd Management, the business leader, is a monthly business magazine written to advise commercial dairy producers. Dairy Herd Management’s editorial is written to an attitude, not to a particular size of dairy. The goal is to help owners, managers, employees and their consultants work together to improve nutrition, herd health, milk quality, genetics, reproductive performance and financial management in order to run a competitive, profitable dairy farm business.
Dairy Herd Management’s mission is to provide information to progressive commercial dairy owners and managers that will help them operate more efficient and profitable dairy businesses that produce a higher quality food product, by helping them:
Better anticipate, identify, understand and respond to business threats and opportunities so their businesses may grow and thrive.
Develop and adopt modern business and management principles, skills and tools across every aspect of their dairy business.
Recognize consumers as the end-customer and that their tastes, preference and concerns will drive future dairy demand.
Recognize and respond to the role information technology and financial management play in the operation of a successful, modern dairy.
For Advertising Information Contact:
- Annie McCullough, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leah Mindemann, email@example.com
- Peter Rupert, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eloise Seaman, email@example.com
- Tom Hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Digital Advertising Technical Information:
- Jennifer Kearney, email@example.com
- Jane Nicholson at 913-685-1301, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs