Advertise on Dairy Herd Network
Dairy Herd Management, the business leader, is a monthly business magazine written to advise commercial dairy producers. Dairy Herd Management’s editorial is written to an attitude, not to a particular size of dairy. The goal is to help owners, managers, employees and their consultants work together to improve nutrition, herd health, milk quality, genetics, reproductive performance and financial management in order to run a competitive, profitable dairy farm business.
Dairy Herd Management’s mission is to provide information to progressive commercial dairy owners and managers that will help them operate more efficient and profitable dairy businesses that produce a higher quality food product, by helping them:
Better anticipate, identify, understand and respond to business threats and opportunities so their businesses may grow and thrive.
Develop and adopt modern business and management principles, skills and tools across every aspect of their dairy business.
Recognize consumers as the end-customer and that their tastes, preference and concerns will drive future dairy demand.
Recognize and respond to the role information technology and financial management play in the operation of a successful, modern dairy.
For Advertising Information Contact:
-Annie McCullough, email@example.com
-Leah Mindemann, firstname.lastname@example.org
-Peter Rupert, email@example.com
-Eloise Seaman, firstname.lastname@example.org
-Tom Hudson, email@example.com
For Digital Advertising Technical Information:
-Shannon Wanna, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Nicholson at 913-685-1301, email@example.com
- USDA raises estimate of corn use, lowers price forecast
- Ag markets proved generally weak Thursday night
- Death loss a ‘big deal’
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Raw milk report just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?