Last week, Kansas Sen. Jerry Moran spoke at Kansas State University’s Dr. Dan Upson Lecture Series. The lecture series was established in 2010 by Food For Thought, a group of Kansas State University students looking to bridge the gap between agriculture and consumers.
Sen. Moran speaks at Dr. Upson Lecture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Why both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong about immigration
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Corn silage pricing
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’