Last week, Kansas Sen. Jerry Moran spoke at Kansas State University’s Dr. Dan Upson Lecture Series. The lecture series was established in 2010 by Food For Thought, a group of Kansas State University students looking to bridge the gap between agriculture and consumers.
Sen. Moran speaks at Dr. Upson Lecture
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment