Last week, Kansas Sen. Jerry Moran spoke at Kansas State University’s Dr. Dan Upson Lecture Series. The lecture series was established in 2010 by Food For Thought, a group of Kansas State University students looking to bridge the gap between agriculture and consumers.
Sen. Moran speaks at Dr. Upson Lecture
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban