The Summer meeting of the Academy of Veterinary Consultants will be held Aug. 4-6 at the Antlers Hilton Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Here are five reasons you should attend this information-packed meeting, whether you are a member or a first-time visitor:
- Excellent program featuring BRD, nutrition, pain management, welfare practices, practice act revisions, E. coli vaccination, BHV-1 in ocular infections and management of the cow herd and calves during and after drought conditions. The spring meeting has submitted to RACE for 14.5 hours of continuing education credits.
- Important members-only voting on Bylaws changes.
- Last chance to vote in person for the Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame to be awarded at the AABP meeting in September in St. Louis.
- Perfect time for networking with colleagues, friends and veterinary students.
- Great opportunity for a family vacation in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Register by July 14 for a discounted hotel rate. For more information, to register and to see the full program, click here.