USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack says the Kerry/ Lieberman climate bill is a good start, but more emphasis needs to be placed on ag offsets and biofuels.
Audio: Vilsack Responds To Kerry/ Lieberman Climate Bill
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?