Audio: Vilsack Responds To Kerry/ Lieberman Climate Bill
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack says the Kerry/ Lieberman climate bill is a good start, but more emphasis needs to be placed on ag offsets and biofuels.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY