Audio: Vilsack Responds To Kerry/ Lieberman Climate Bill
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack says the Kerry/ Lieberman climate bill is a good start, but more emphasis needs to be placed on ag offsets and biofuels.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31