Audio: Vilsack Responds To Kerry/ Lieberman Climate Bill
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack says the Kerry/ Lieberman climate bill is a good start, but more emphasis needs to be placed on ag offsets and biofuels.
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
- WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business