Geni Wren Washington State University will be holding a free Webinar, “E. coli updates, current perspectives on cattle, produce and human health,”
The Webinar will take place on Nov. 8, at 8:30 PT. Registration for the event is now open.
- Dr. Tom Besser, DVM – Washington State University
- Dr. Jeff LeJeune, DVM – Ohio State University
- Dr. Dale Moore, DVM – Washington State University
- Dr. David Smith, DVM – University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Dr. Philip Tarr, MD – Washington University School of Medicine
This webinar is designed for academia, government, industry, and all others who are interested in learning more about the latest discoveries in E. coli research in relation to cattle, produce, and human illness. CE credits are available.
Click here to view the agenda and register. Registration will be open until Nov. 4. This Webinar is free to participants thanks to the USDA CSREES AFRI Competitive Grants Program # 2009-04248.