Two industry manuals that provide a broad overview of the swine and dairy industries are now available at www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Emergency-Response/fad-prep.php. USDA National Center for Animal Health and Emergency Management provided funding to develop the manuals as components of the Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (FAD PReP). The CFSPH developed the content in collaboration with APHIS and subject matter experts.
Foreign animal disease industry manuals
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced