Two industry manuals that provide a broad overview of the swine and dairy industries are now available at www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Emergency-Response/fad-prep.php. USDA National Center for Animal Health and Emergency Management provided funding to develop the manuals as components of the Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (FAD PReP). The CFSPH developed the content in collaboration with APHIS and subject matter experts.
Foreign animal disease industry manuals
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles