Two industry manuals that provide a broad overview of the swine and dairy industries are now available at www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Emergency-Response/fad-prep.php. USDA National Center for Animal Health and Emergency Management provided funding to develop the manuals as components of the Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (FAD PReP). The CFSPH developed the content in collaboration with APHIS and subject matter experts.
Foreign animal disease industry manuals
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices