Two industry manuals that provide a broad overview of the swine and dairy industries are now available at www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Emergency-Response/fad-prep.php. USDA National Center for Animal Health and Emergency Management provided funding to develop the manuals as components of the Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (FAD PReP). The CFSPH developed the content in collaboration with APHIS and subject matter experts.
Foreign animal disease industry manuals
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant