Two industry manuals that provide a broad overview of the swine and dairy industries are now available at www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Emergency-Response/fad-prep.php. USDA National Center for Animal Health and Emergency Management provided funding to develop the manuals as components of the Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (FAD PReP). The CFSPH developed the content in collaboration with APHIS and subject matter experts.
Foreign animal disease industry manuals
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban