Dr. Ron DeHaven of the AVMA talks about several issues, including the perceived shortage of food animal veterinarians, to AgriTalk host Mike Adams last week at the AVMA annual convention in St. Louis.
AVMA's DeHaven talks about issues
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs