Dr. Ron DeHaven of the AVMA talks about several issues, including the perceived shortage of food animal veterinarians, to AgriTalk host Mike Adams last week at the AVMA annual convention in St. Louis.
AVMA's DeHaven talks about issues
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. dollar strength weighed heavily on commodities overnight
- Are drones protected by the First Amendment?
- Ground beef recalled due to possible E. coli contamination
- Ag markets moved generally higher Wednesday
- Repainting “American Gothic:” Number of women farming triples
- U.S. milk production rose 0.8% in May