Go Back to the Precision Dairy List
MIone Multi-Box Automatic Milking System
The MIone automatic milking system from GEA Farm Technologies utilizes one robotic application arm to service up to five milking boxes – providing the highest capacity for the investment cost. Wide entrance and exit gates create optimal cow comfort. A 3D camera simultaneously “sees” the teat cup and teat, and supplies the information to the application arm for precise unit attachment. Teat cups are only attached once and all milk harvesting steps are executed in sequence, saving time and preventing any system contamination. The MIone is revolutionary robotic technology that allows dairy producers to spend their time managing – not milking.
Product URL: http://www.gea-farmtechnologies.com/au/en/bu/milking_cooling/automatic_milking/multibox_systems_mione/default.aspx
GEA Farm Technologies is a worldwide leading manufacturer of technical innovations, integrated product solutions and effective animal-hygiene products for cost-efficient milk production.
Manufacturer: GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
Company Website: http://www.gea-farmtechnologies.com
Company Phone Number: 877-973-2479
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 877-973-2479
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs