Go Back to the Precision Dairy List
MIone Multi-Box Automatic Milking System
The MIone automatic milking system from GEA Farm Technologies utilizes one robotic application arm to service up to five milking boxes – providing the highest capacity for the investment cost. Wide entrance and exit gates create optimal cow comfort. A 3D camera simultaneously “sees” the teat cup and teat, and supplies the information to the application arm for precise unit attachment. Teat cups are only attached once and all milk harvesting steps are executed in sequence, saving time and preventing any system contamination. The MIone is revolutionary robotic technology that allows dairy producers to spend their time managing – not milking.
Product URL: http://www.gea-farmtechnologies.com/au/en/bu/milking_cooling/automatic_milking/multibox_systems_mione/default.aspx
GEA Farm Technologies is a worldwide leading manufacturer of technical innovations, integrated product solutions and effective animal-hygiene products for cost-efficient milk production.
Manufacturer: GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
Company Website: http://www.gea-farmtechnologies.com
Company Phone Number: 877-973-2479
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 877-973-2479
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs