Go Back to the Precision Dairy List
MIone Multi-Box Automatic Milking System
The MIone automatic milking system from GEA Farm Technologies utilizes one robotic application arm to service up to five milking boxes – providing the highest capacity for the investment cost. Wide entrance and exit gates create optimal cow comfort. A 3D camera simultaneously “sees” the teat cup and teat, and supplies the information to the application arm for precise unit attachment. Teat cups are only attached once and all milk harvesting steps are executed in sequence, saving time and preventing any system contamination. The MIone is revolutionary robotic technology that allows dairy producers to spend their time managing – not milking.
Product URL: http://www.gea-farmtechnologies.com/au/en/bu/milking_cooling/automatic_milking/multibox_systems_mione/default.aspx
GEA Farm Technologies is a worldwide leading manufacturer of technical innovations, integrated product solutions and effective animal-hygiene products for cost-efficient milk production.
Manufacturer: GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
Company Website: http://www.gea-farmtechnologies.com
Company Phone Number: 877-973-2479
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 877-973-2479
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Calves with Sam: Read ALL the directions!
- Footrot can be more problematic in wet years
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- DHM Midwest: MN Farm Families of the year, new interns, and golf
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security