HT Dye Marker
Harvest Tec’s bale marker identifies high moisture areas of square bales by spraying a food-grade red dye on the bale’s wet spots. The spray kit is tied into the automatic preservative application system, and can be adjusted to activate from 8% to 76% moisture. The dye can be applied to the top or both sides of the bale and allows hay producers to better manage feeding, sorting, inventory or storage by simply looking at the bales.
Product URL: http://www.harvesttec.com
Harvest Tec's specialized application equipment and hay preservative are available through the major manufacturers of hay harvesting implements.
Manufacturer: Harvest Tec
Company Website: http://www.harvesttec.com
Company Phone Number: 800-635-7468
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?