HT Dye Marker
Harvest Tec’s bale marker identifies high moisture areas of square bales by spraying a food-grade red dye on the bale’s wet spots. The spray kit is tied into the automatic preservative application system, and can be adjusted to activate from 8% to 76% moisture. The dye can be applied to the top or both sides of the bale and allows hay producers to better manage feeding, sorting, inventory or storage by simply looking at the bales.
Product URL: http://www.harvesttec.com
Harvest Tec's specialized application equipment and hay preservative are available through the major manufacturers of hay harvesting implements.
Manufacturer: Harvest Tec
Company Website: http://www.harvesttec.com
Company Phone Number: 800-635-7468
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Commentary: When bigger is better
- Animal Welfare Audits: Part 6 - Follow-up for certification
- Dairy markets: Class III futures erode
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance