The patented "DewPoint" technology enables commercial hay growers to bale hay anytime the crop is sufficiently dry, without the need to wait for natural dew. Steam produced by the Dewpoint 6110 is injected into the hay as it is lifted from the windrow by the baler pickup and futher as it passes through the feed chamber of the baler. The treatment of the hay is accomplished by injecting steam through a series of distribution manifolds mounted in the baler. Minimizes leaf loss; maximizes hay quality.
Product URL: http://www.staheliwest.com
Agricultural manufactures and producers of the DewPoint 6110 Dew Simulator. Staheli West has made it possible to bale hay 12-24 hours a day. Revolutionary!
Manufacturer: Staheli West, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.staheliwest.com
Company Phone Number: 435.586.8002
Contact Email: email@example.com
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers