The patented "DewPoint" technology enables commercial hay growers to bale hay anytime the crop is sufficiently dry, without the need to wait for natural dew. Steam produced by the Dewpoint 6110 is injected into the hay as it is lifted from the windrow by the baler pickup and futher as it passes through the feed chamber of the baler. The treatment of the hay is accomplished by injecting steam through a series of distribution manifolds mounted in the baler. Minimizes leaf loss; maximizes hay quality.
Product URL: http://www.staheliwest.com
Agricultural manufactures and producers of the DewPoint 6110 Dew Simulator. Staheli West has made it possible to bale hay 12-24 hours a day. Revolutionary!
Manufacturer: Staheli West, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.staheliwest.com
Company Phone Number: 435.586.8002
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment