The patented "DewPoint" technology enables commercial hay growers to bale hay anytime the crop is sufficiently dry, without the need to wait for natural dew. Steam produced by the Dewpoint 6110 is injected into the hay as it is lifted from the windrow by the baler pickup and futher as it passes through the feed chamber of the baler. The treatment of the hay is accomplished by injecting steam through a series of distribution manifolds mounted in the baler. Minimizes leaf loss; maximizes hay quality.
Product URL: http://www.staheliwest.com
Agricultural manufactures and producers of the DewPoint 6110 Dew Simulator. Staheli West has made it possible to bale hay 12-24 hours a day. Revolutionary!
Manufacturer: Staheli West, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.staheliwest.com
Company Phone Number: 435.586.8002
Contact Email: email@example.com
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban