The patented "DewPoint" technology enables commercial hay growers to bale hay anytime the crop is sufficiently dry, without the need to wait for natural dew. Steam produced by the Dewpoint 6110 is injected into the hay as it is lifted from the windrow by the baler pickup and futher as it passes through the feed chamber of the baler. The treatment of the hay is accomplished by injecting steam through a series of distribution manifolds mounted in the baler. Minimizes leaf loss; maximizes hay quality.
Product URL: http://www.staheliwest.com
Agricultural manufactures and producers of the DewPoint 6110 Dew Simulator. Staheli West has made it possible to bale hay 12-24 hours a day. Revolutionary!
Manufacturer: Staheli West, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.staheliwest.com
Company Phone Number: 435.586.8002
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do