The patented "DewPoint" technology enables commercial hay growers to bale hay anytime the crop is sufficiently dry, without the need to wait for natural dew. Steam produced by the Dewpoint 6110 is injected into the hay as it is lifted from the windrow by the baler pickup and futher as it passes through the feed chamber of the baler. The treatment of the hay is accomplished by injecting steam through a series of distribution manifolds mounted in the baler. Minimizes leaf loss; maximizes hay quality.
Product URL: http://www.staheliwest.com
Agricultural manufactures and producers of the DewPoint 6110 Dew Simulator. Staheli West has made it possible to bale hay 12-24 hours a day. Revolutionary!
Manufacturer: Staheli West, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.staheliwest.com
Company Phone Number: 435.586.8002
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs