Go Back to the Calf & Heifer Health List
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®
Even when feeding waste milk, LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer® can help balance the nutrient and dry matter content of fed milk in a consistent, convenient and safe way. As part of an investment for the long-term potential profitability of a dairy operation, feeding a higher plane of nutrition via properly balanced pasteurized waste milk can help promote the health of calves, and allows producers to capitalize on calves’ rapid early growth potential. Find out for yourself at www.lolmilkreplacer.com.
Product URL: http://www.lolmilkreplacer.com
Land O'Lakes developed the first calf milk replacer over a half century ago. Since then we've been proud to introduce many other firsts in milk replacers for calves, lambs, kids, and foals.
Manufacturer: Land O'Lakes
Company Website: http://www.lolmilkreplacer.com
Company Phone Number: (800) 618-6455
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (800) 618-6455
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban