Go Back to the Calf & Heifer Health List
Genesis® 150 Colostrum Replacer
Genesis® 150 provides 150 g of globulin protein and is fed instead of maternal colostrum, when colostrum is unavailable or is of questionable quality. Genesis® 150 should be fed as a calf's first feeding, within 2 hours of birth. Genesis® 150 is also available in a Perfect Udder package. The single dose packaging minimizes risk of contamination. Disposable feeding attachments reduce the risk of disease transfer between calves. You also mix inside the bag, so there's nothing to clean afterwards!
Product URL: http://nuturecalf.com/genesis150.htm
Headquartered in Brookville, Ohio, Provimi North America provides blending, manufacturing, distribution and nutritional services to the feed, dairy, meat and egg industries in the United States, Mexico and parts of Canada.
Company Website: http://www.provimi-na.com/
Company Phone Number: 937-770-2400
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 937-770-2400
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Zoetis launches calf wellness
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation offers program grants
- UDIM rebrands to reflect diversity, versatility of dairy
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine