In dairy heifers, it’s important to maintain growth momentum after weaning. As part of a well-balanced ration, BOVATEC®, a medicated feed additive from Zoetis, enhances rumen efficiency and controls coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zuernii in cattle up to 800 pounds, leading to improved rates of weight gain. Learn more from your nutritionist, veterinarian or Zoetis representative, or visit DairyWellness.com. Warning for BOVATEC: A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Do not allow horses or other equines access to premixes or supplements containing lasalocid, as ingestion may be fatal. The safety of lasalocid in unapproved species has not been established. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors resulting in excessive concentrations of lasalocid could be fatal to cattle or sheep.
Product URL: http://dairywellness.com
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet the real-world needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
Company Website: http://dairywellness.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: email@example.com
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast