Using DECCOX® in milk replacer, whole milk or starter and grower feeds is a convenient way to help prevent coccidiosis, a disease that limits calves’ ability to absorb nutrients critical to growth and immune function. DECCOX from Zoetis is a medicated feed additive that prevents coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zuernii in ruminating and nonruminating calves (including veal calves) and cattle. For more information, contact your nutritionist, feed supplier, veterinarian or Zoetis representative, or visit DairyWellness.com. Warning for DECCOX: Do not feed to cows producing milk for food.
Product URL: http://dairywellness.com
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet the real-world needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
Company Website: http://dairywellness.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Cow’s Match® ColdFront® and WarmFront® Seasonal Milk Replacers