Using DECCOX® in milk replacer, whole milk or starter and grower feeds is a convenient way to help prevent coccidiosis, a disease that limits calves’ ability to absorb nutrients critical to growth and immune function. DECCOX from Zoetis is a medicated feed additive that prevents coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zuernii in ruminating and nonruminating calves (including veal calves) and cattle. For more information, contact your nutritionist, feed supplier, veterinarian or Zoetis representative, or visit DairyWellness.com. Warning for DECCOX: Do not feed to cows producing milk for food.
Product URL: http://dairywellness.com
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet the real-world needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
Company Website: http://dairywellness.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do