Using DECCOX® in milk replacer, whole milk or starter and grower feeds is a convenient way to help prevent coccidiosis, a disease that limits calves’ ability to absorb nutrients critical to growth and immune function. DECCOX from Zoetis is a medicated feed additive that prevents coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zuernii in ruminating and nonruminating calves (including veal calves) and cattle. For more information, contact your nutritionist, feed supplier, veterinarian or Zoetis representative, or visit DairyWellness.com. Warning for DECCOX: Do not feed to cows producing milk for food.
Product URL: http://dairywellness.com
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet the real-world needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
Company Website: http://dairywellness.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban