LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition introduces LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE, the latest addition to the ADVANTAGE line of proprietary, ready-to-use packaged goods. LEVUCELL SC ADVANTAGE has numerous benefits for producers: • LEVUCELL SC is a naturally occurring, rumen specific active dry yeast, selected to help optimize rumen function • LEVUCELL SC is available as a Titan product, which is the patented micro-encapsulation technology that allows for the product to be pelletized and remain viable • LEVUCELL SC ADVANTAGE is a ready-to-use formulation that is easy-toblend and can be used for on-farm mixing or as a top dress. For more information contact your local distributor or Lallemand representative.
Product URL: http://lallemandanimalnutrition.com
Lallemand Inc. is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production, and marketing of yeasts and bacteria.
Manufacturer: Lallemand Animal Nutrition
Company Website: http://lallemandanimalnutrition.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?