Piliguard® Pinkeye TriView
Piliguard Pinkeye TriView bacterin vaccine is for use in healthy cattle four weeks of age or older as an aid in the reduction of disease associated with infection by Moraxella bovis. Piliguard Pinkeye TriView cross-reacts against 103 strains (74%) of pinkeye-causing bacteria. For complete pinkeye control from every angle, contact your veterinarian, animal-health supplier or Merck Animal Health representative today.
Product URL: http://www.stopcattlepinkeye.com/lactating-dairy-cow.asp
Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services.
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-211-3573
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ag markets remained weak Wednesday morning
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets