Piliguard® Pinkeye TriView
Piliguard Pinkeye TriView bacterin vaccine is for use in healthy cattle four weeks of age or older as an aid in the reduction of disease associated with infection by Moraxella bovis. Piliguard Pinkeye TriView cross-reacts against 103 strains (74%) of pinkeye-causing bacteria. For complete pinkeye control from every angle, contact your veterinarian, animal-health supplier or Merck Animal Health representative today.
Product URL: http://www.stopcattlepinkeye.com/lactating-dairy-cow.asp
Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services.
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-211-3573
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip