Piliguard® Pinkeye TriView
Piliguard Pinkeye TriView bacterin vaccine is for use in healthy cattle four weeks of age or older as an aid in the reduction of disease associated with infection by Moraxella bovis. Piliguard Pinkeye TriView cross-reacts against 103 strains (74%) of pinkeye-causing bacteria. For complete pinkeye control from every angle, contact your veterinarian, animal-health supplier or Merck Animal Health representative today.
Product URL: http://www.stopcattlepinkeye.com/lactating-dairy-cow.asp
Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services.
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-211-3573
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do