QuickBayt® Fly Bait
QuickBayt® Fly Bait features imidacloprid, a neonicotinoid, and two effective, fly‐attracting ingredients. Its easy‐to use red pellets attract and kill nuisance flies. Contains Bitrex®, a bitter substance that helps prevent accidental ingestion by animals. Scatter or use as a paint‐on when mixed with water. Designed for use in and around animal facilities, sheds, barns and feed storage areas. For premise use only.
Product URL: http://www.animalhealth.bayer.com
Bayer Animal Health is represented in well over 100 countries and in all major markets the entire world over.
Manufacturer: Bayer Animal Health
Company Website: http://www.animalhealth.bayer.com
Company Phone Number: 800-633-3796
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?