PANACUR® (fenbendazole) Suspension (Drench)
Available from your veterinarian. For removal and control of Lungworms, Stomach worms and intestinal worms. RESIDUE WARNING: Cattle must not be slaughtered within eight days following last treatment. For dairy cattle, the milk discard time is zero hours. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Product URL: http://www.safe-guardcattle.com/dairy-worms.aspx
Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-211-3573
Contact Email: email@example.com
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance