PANACUR® (fenbendazole) Suspension (Drench)
Available from your veterinarian. For removal and control of Lungworms, Stomach worms and intestinal worms. RESIDUE WARNING: Cattle must not be slaughtered within eight days following last treatment. For dairy cattle, the milk discard time is zero hours. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Product URL: http://www.safe-guardcattle.com/dairy-worms.aspx
Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-211-3573
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.