PANACUR® (fenbendazole) Suspension (Drench)
Available from your veterinarian. For removal and control of Lungworms, Stomach worms and intestinal worms. RESIDUE WARNING: Cattle must not be slaughtered within eight days following last treatment. For dairy cattle, the milk discard time is zero hours. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Product URL: http://www.safe-guardcattle.com/dairy-worms.aspx
Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-211-3573
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?