Ag-Bag G6060 Silage Bagger
A PTO-driven with interchangeable 8- and 9-foot tunnels; its rugged, durable construction ensures years of reliable silage bagging operation. Features self-contained hydraulics, a heavy-duty split conveyor for even disbursement across the rotor, an effective cable drum and brake for well-compacted bags.The well-designed bag boom & cradle make installation of Genuine Ag-Bag silage bags quick & easy. With the Ag-Bag exclusive low-profile rotor design, the G6060 is able to pack the bag tighter & more uniformly, leading to faster fermentation & resulting in the highest quality feed possible.
Product URL: http://www.ag-bag.com/
Ag-Bag provides a way to reduce costly shrinkage and to give your cows the kind of nutritious and palatable silage they prefer.
Manufacturer: Ag-Bag, a Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. Company
Company Website: http://www.ag-bag.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-334-7432
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery