Ag-Bag G6170 Silage Bagger
The Ag-Bag G6170 Silage Bagger is a pull-type PTO-driven bagger available with interchangeable 9- and 10-foot tunnels; its rugged, dependable construction ensures years of reliable silage bagging operation. Boasting a heavier duty Comer gearbox, the new drive system was designed for years of trouble-free use. It features an Ag-Bag exclusive low-profile rotor design and is able to pack the bag tighter and more uniformly, leading to faster fermentation and resulting in the highest quality feed possible.
Product URL: http://www.ag-bag.com/
Ag-Bag provides a way to reduce costly shrinkage and to give your cows the kind of nutritious and palatable silage they prefer.
Manufacturer: Ag-Bag, a Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. Company
Company Website: http://www.ag-bag.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-334-7432
Contact Email: email@example.com
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment