Features more horsepower to handle tough field conditions, a larger cab for operator comfort, Integrated AutoTrac™ and CommandCenter™ display for improved operational efficiency. Offered in two configurations; the Rotary will be compatible with 994 and 995 heads and the Draper will be compatible with the 600D head. Rated at 235 horsepower, which is an increase of 17.5 percent over the previous model. Ground level filling and a larger 160-gallon fuel tank provide more than a full day of operating time.The clean air intake is located high on the machine and an 8-blade cooling fan with a 19% larger fan screen reduces debris intake.
Product URL: http://www.johndeere.com
John Deere’s portfolio of businesses stretch from agricultural and construction equipment to turf and forestry tools.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.johndeere.com
Company Phone Number: 800-553-6446
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can