The Ag-Bag MX1012 Commercial Silage Bagger is an ideal engine-driven mid-size bagger, designed to serve the 150- to 750-head dairy operation. The hallmark Ag-Bag robust construction of the MX1012 is certain to meet the needs of the most demanding bagging operations for many years. A powerful Cummins 333 bulge HP engine drives the Ag-Bag exclusive low-profile rotor, ensuring a uniform bag pack and high-quality feed storage. The convenient, interchangeable 10- and 12-foot tunnel allows ability to change tunnels without the use of tools. The bag boom and cradle is designed to lift bags into place, and also to place the tunnels and tunnel extensions without having to climb on the machine. The hydraulically retractable tunnel floor is makes cleaning the tunnel after bagging easy.
Product URL: http://www.ag-bag.com
Ag-Bag provides a way to reduce costly shrinkage and to give your cows the kind of nutritious and palatable silage they prefer.
Manufacturer: Ag-Bag, a Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. Company
Company Website: http://www.ag-bag.com
Company Phone Number: 800-334-7432
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do