SPECTRAMAST® DC (ceftiofur hydrochloride) Sterile Suspension provides a range of management options wider than any other dry cow mastitis treatment on the market. And using it as part of a complete dry cow program, can pay dividends in improved milk quality and higher profits.
- Attacks major mastitis-causing pathogens, including: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus dysgalactiae and Strep. uberis
- The shortest meat withdrawal, allowing you to maximize your management options.
- Zero milk discard following a 30-day dry cow period so you can get them back in the milking string faster.
Product URL: https://www.zoetisus.com/products/dairy/spectramast-dc.aspx
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet real-world needs.
Company Website: https://www.zoetisus.com/
Company Phone Number: 888-ZOETIS1
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014