SPECTRAMAST® LC (ceftiofur hydrochloride) Sterile Suspension is specially formulated to treat clinical mastitis caused by modern pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Coagulase-negative staphylococci, and Streptococcus dysgalactiae.
- Unique, flexible label – Allows you to treat for two to up to eight days with extended therapy to achieve a bacteriological cure.
- 72-hour milk withhold— No matter how many days you treat per label directions, milk is safe after 72 hours post-last treatment.
- 2-day meat withdrawal—Shortest withhold time available provides greater management and flexibility.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: People with known hypersensitivity to penicillin or cephalosporins should avoid exposure to SPECTRAMAST LC. Product requires a 72-hour milk discard period and a 2 day pre-slaughter withdrawal period following the last treatment. Use of this product in a manner other than indicated on the label, or failure to adhere to proper milk discard period, will result in violative residues. See full Prescribing Information, here.
Product URL: https://www.zoetisus.com/products/dairy/spectramast-lc-_ceftiofur-hydrochloride_-sterile-suspension.aspx
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet real-world needs.
Company Website: https://www.zoetisus.com/
Company Phone Number: 888-ZOETIS1
- Dairy markets: Block-barrel price spread a new record
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Raw milk symposium will explore raw milk safety issues
- Governor Cuomo Highlights The 2014 New York State Yogurt Summit
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Cream cheese jumps on bacon bandwagon
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows