SPECTRAMAST® LC (ceftiofur hydrochloride) Sterile Suspension is specially formulated to treat clinical mastitis caused by modern pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Coagulase-negative staphylococci, and Streptococcus dysgalactiae.
- Unique, flexible label – Allows you to treat for two to up to eight days with extended therapy to achieve a bacteriological cure.
- 72-hour milk withhold— No matter how many days you treat per label directions, milk is safe after 72 hours post-last treatment.
- 2-day meat withdrawal—Shortest withhold time available provides greater management and flexibility.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: People with known hypersensitivity to penicillin or cephalosporins should avoid exposure to SPECTRAMAST LC. Product requires a 72-hour milk discard period and a 2 day pre-slaughter withdrawal period following the last treatment. Use of this product in a manner other than indicated on the label, or failure to adhere to proper milk discard period, will result in violative residues. See full Prescribing Information, here.
Product URL: https://www.zoetisus.com/products/dairy/spectramast-lc-_ceftiofur-hydrochloride_-sterile-suspension.aspx
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet real-world needs.
Company Website: https://www.zoetisus.com/
Company Phone Number: 888-ZOETIS1
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do