SPECTRAMAST® LC (ceftiofur hydrochloride) Sterile Suspension is specially formulated to treat clinical mastitis caused by modern pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Coagulase-negative staphylococci, and Streptococcus dysgalactiae.
- Unique, flexible label – Allows you to treat for two to up to eight days with extended therapy to achieve a bacteriological cure.
- 72-hour milk withhold— No matter how many days you treat per label directions, milk is safe after 72 hours post-last treatment.
- 2-day meat withdrawal—Shortest withhold time available provides greater management and flexibility.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: People with known hypersensitivity to penicillin or cephalosporins should avoid exposure to SPECTRAMAST LC. Product requires a 72-hour milk discard period and a 2 day pre-slaughter withdrawal period following the last treatment. Use of this product in a manner other than indicated on the label, or failure to adhere to proper milk discard period, will result in violative residues. See full Prescribing Information, here.
Product URL: https://www.zoetisus.com/products/dairy/spectramast-lc-_ceftiofur-hydrochloride_-sterile-suspension.aspx
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines designed to meet real-world needs.
Company Website: https://www.zoetisus.com/
Company Phone Number: 888-ZOETIS1
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs