ToMorrow® gives dairy producers time-tested, broad-spectrum control against the harmful organisms that cause mastitis in dry cows. • ToMorrow® has been an effective extended therapy treatment for more than 25 years, and studies have shown no change in the development of bacterial resistance • ToMorrow® has been shown by extensive clinical studies to be effi cacious in the treatment of mastitis in dry cows, when caused by Streptococcus agalactiae and Staphylococcus aureus, including penicillin-resistant strains • Unique Opti-Sert® tip helps prevent pushing harmful surface bacteria into the teat canal • Reduces the risk of new infections • Allows antibiotic contact with teat-canal infections • Provides the option of partial or full insertion with an exclusive, easy-to-use protective cap bi-vetmedica.com
Product URL: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies´ objectives and believes can be summed up in a single phrase: Value through Innovation.
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
Company Phone Number: 816-236-8276
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports