ToMorrow® gives dairy producers time-tested, broad-spectrum control against the harmful organisms that cause mastitis in dry cows.
• ToMorrow® has been an effective extended therapy treatment for more than 25 years, and studies have shown no change in the development of bacterial resistance
• ToMorrow® has been shown by extensive clinical studies to be effi cacious in the treatment of mastitis in dry cows, when caused by Streptococcus agalactiae and Staphylococcus aureus, including penicillin-resistant strains
• Unique Opti-Sert® tip helps prevent pushing harmful surface bacteria into the teat canal
• Reduces the risk of new infections
• Allows antibiotic contact with teat-canal infections
• Provides the option of partial or full insertion with an exclusive, easy-to-use protective cap