Bovikalc® is an oral calcium supplement for fresh cows. The product is administered to cows at calving and again 12 hours later. BOVIKALC provides them with the supplemental calcium they need when blood calcium levels are at their lowest. It provides 43 grams of calcium in two forms:Calcium chloride for rapid release; and Calcium sulfate for sustained release. I.V. calcium has its challenges and is a time-consuming way of providing calcium to fresh cows. It also does not provide sustained release. The BOVIKALC bolus formulation dissolves completely within 30 minutes after arriving in the rumen, and the unique coating is gentle on the throat.
Product URL: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies´ objectives and believes can be summed up in a single phrase: Value through Innovation.
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
Company Phone Number: 816-236-8276
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers