ToDay® uses cephapirin sodium to treat susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, including penicillin-resistant Strep agalactiae and Staph aureus. It is for use in lactating dairy cows and treatment is accomplished in a single day, saving producers time and money when treating mastitis.
Product URL: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies´ objectives and believes can be summed up in a single phrase: Value through Innovation.
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
Company Phone Number: 816-236-8276
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip