ToDay® uses cephapirin sodium to treat susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, including penicillin-resistant Strep agalactiae and Staph aureus. It is for use in lactating dairy cows and treatment is accomplished in a single day, saving producers time and money when treating mastitis.
Product URL: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies´ objectives and believes can be summed up in a single phrase: Value through Innovation.
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
Company Phone Number: 816-236-8276
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- 6 Gizmos to remove calf-raising Guesswork