ToDay® uses cephapirin sodium to treat susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, including penicillin-resistant Strep agalactiae and Staph aureus. It is for use in lactating dairy cows and treatment is accomplished in a single day, saving producers time and money when treating mastitis.
Product URL: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies´ objectives and believes can be summed up in a single phrase: Value through Innovation.
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com
Company Phone Number: 816-236-8276
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do