Pulsation Control offers advanced programs where rate and ratio adapted to milk flow.
• Minimizing udder damages
• Increases liners and pulsators longevity
Precise milking = Smart automatic cluster removal.
• Optimal automation avoiding over-milking.
• Smooth slide of cups from teats.
• Optional per animal milking adjustments
Derived Applications - assessing cow and parlor performance:
• Production – follow-up
• Health – early mastitis detection
• Milking Efficiency – cow preparation and parlor operation evaluation
• Monitoring wash – insufficient CIP temperature and detergent alerts
• Preventing milk contamination - blocking start milking at Colostrum, Antibiotic, blood…..