RB4 Series Balers
The Case IH RB4 series balers, including the RB455 silage baler, consistently build dense round bales, even in varying crop and field conditions. These models are known for wide pickups, durable belts and rolls and the ability to custom-build round bales. The pickups on the balers are substantially wider than the bale chamber, allowing them to pick up the widest windrows and pack more crop into the chamber for firm bales.
Product URL: http://www.caseih.com/en_us/Pages/Home.aspx
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://www.caseih.com
Company Phone Number: 877-422-7344
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Dairy markets: Class III withstands spot cheese decline
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Carter and Stevens Farm wins Massachusetts Farm of the Year
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports