The Moisture Tracker is a hand-held, Near-Infra-Red (NIR) scanning device, which rapidly measures the dry matter and moisture content of animal feeds. The Moisture Tracker provides producers with near instantaneous, accurate dry matter and moisture readings at harvest to ensure optimal moisture for proper fermentation and maximum feed value. Livestock producers and nutritionists can utilize the information gathered by the Moisture Tracker to provide more consistent rations with the goal of improving productivity, herd health, and profitability.
Product URL: http://www.moisturetracker.com
Digi-Star is an international provider of measuring solutions for optimizing agricultural performance.
Company Website: http://www.digi-star.com
Company Phone Number: 800-225-7695
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York