7080 Series Self-propelled Forage Harvesters
ProDrive™ senses which axle has more traction and sends power to that axle. A new faster, more reliable spout turning system is available, allowing for longer spout extensions. The kernel processor design has two rolls rotating in opposite directions and at different speed, cracking all kernels with minimal pressure to save fuel. Only the HarvestLab™ Sensor gives you accurate, real-time readings at harvest and before a feed. Get the precise length of cut you want with the IVLOC™ transmission, adjustable from a quarter-inch to one inch.
Product URL: http://www.deere.com
John Deere is dedicated to those who are linked to the land – farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.johndeere.com
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: email@example.com
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers