7080 Series Self-propelled Forage Harvesters
ProDrive™ senses which axle has more traction and sends power to that axle. A new faster, more reliable spout turning system is available, allowing for longer spout extensions. The kernel processor design has two rolls rotating in opposite directions and at different speed, cracking all kernels with minimal pressure to save fuel. Only the HarvestLab™ Sensor gives you accurate, real-time readings at harvest and before a feed. Get the precise length of cut you want with the IVLOC™ transmission, adjustable from a quarter-inch to one inch.
Product URL: http://www.deere.com
John Deere is dedicated to those who are linked to the land – farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.johndeere.com
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban