With feed values near record levels and potential shortages of top-quality feeds, Sil-All® provides a cost-effective option to help control the ensiling fermentation process. Sil-All includes proven bacteria that help silage go the extra mile, optimizing profitability by maximizing nutrient and dry matter recovery. This results in having more high quality feed available.
Product URL: http://www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com/
Lallemand Inc. is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production, and marketing of yeast
Company Website: http://www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com/our-products/forage/
Company Phone Number: 514-522-2133
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports