With feed values near record levels and potential shortages of top-quality feeds, Sil-All® provides a cost-effective option to help control the ensiling fermentation process. Sil-All includes proven bacteria that help silage go the extra mile, optimizing profitability by maximizing nutrient and dry matter recovery. This results in having more high quality feed available.
Product URL: http://www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com/
Lallemand Inc. is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production, and marketing of yeast
Company Website: http://www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com/our-products/forage/
Company Phone Number: 514-522-2133
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.