Mycogen® brand Silage-Specific™ Corn Hybrids
No other company has more experience with silage than Mycogen Seeds. Mycogen® brand TMF corn silage hybrids are bred specifically for high tonnage and digestibility. Our BMR corn silage hybrids contain the preferred bm3 gene, proven superior in digestibility for greater dry matter intake and more milk. Our 2015 lineup includes six new BMR corn silage hybrids and 16 new TMF corn silage hybrids, available in a wide range of maturities. Many hybrids feature SmartStax® Refuge Advanced® for simpler refuge compliance.
Product URL: http://www.Silage-Specific.com
Mycogen Seeds is one of America’s fastest-growing seed companies, offering leading genetics in corn, soybeans, silage corn, sunflowers and canola.
Manufacturer: Mycogen Seeds
Company Website: http://www.mycogen.com
Company Phone Number: 800-692-6436
Contact Email: email@example.com
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment