Mycogen® brand Silage-Specific™ Corn Hybrids
No other company has more experience with silage than Mycogen Seeds. Mycogen® brand TMF corn silage hybrids are bred specifically for high tonnage and digestibility. Our BMR corn silage hybrids contain the preferred bm3 gene, proven superior in digestibility for greater dry matter intake and more milk. Our 2015 lineup includes six new BMR corn silage hybrids and 16 new TMF corn silage hybrids, available in a wide range of maturities. Many hybrids feature SmartStax® Refuge Advanced® for simpler refuge compliance.
Product URL: http://www.Silage-Specific.com
Mycogen Seeds is one of America’s fastest-growing seed companies, offering leading genetics in corn, soybeans, silage corn, sunflowers and canola.
Manufacturer: Mycogen Seeds
Company Website: http://www.mycogen.com
Company Phone Number: 800-692-6436
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2014
- Tuesday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’