When moving hay to feed dairy cows, farmers are seeking a versatile tractor. KITOI’s new Tier 4 RX series tractors are tough, reliable and comfortable. The RX6620 and RX7320 tractors deliver rear PTO speeds of 540/540E rpm and have a life capacity of more than 3,594 lbs. Both models are available in cab or open station with Powershuttle or Synchro Shuttle transmission options. When paired with the KL7320 front-end loader, they have the ability to handle all of the “dirty” work.
Product URL: http://www.kioti.com/products/tractors/rx-series/rx7320/
Since the first KIOTI tractor was introduced in the U.S. in 1986, KIOTI has aligned itself among the nation’s leading tractor brands.
Company Website: https://www.kioti.com
Company Phone Number: 877-go-kioti
Contact Email: email@example.com
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers