When moving hay to feed dairy cows, farmers are seeking a versatile tractor. KITOI’s new Tier 4 RX series tractors are tough, reliable and comfortable. The RX6620 and RX7320 tractors deliver rear PTO speeds of 540/540E rpm and have a life capacity of more than 3,594 lbs. Both models are available in cab or open station with Powershuttle or Synchro Shuttle transmission options. When paired with the KL7320 front-end loader, they have the ability to handle all of the “dirty” work.
Product URL: http://www.kioti.com/products/tractors/rx-series/rx7320/
Since the first KIOTI tractor was introduced in the U.S. in 1986, KIOTI has aligned itself among the nation’s leading tractor brands.
Company Website: https://www.kioti.com
Company Phone Number: 877-go-kioti
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?