Poll: The best way to deter activists from misrepresenting farms is:
A. Have a current employee vouch for each prospective hire.
B. Ban cell phones and require pat-down before entering the barn.
C. Be a frequent presence in the barn.
D. Host public tours and engage in positive PR.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant