Poll: How is your dairy surviving the heat?
A. We’ve started the girls on IVs.
B. We now play the ice cream truck jingle at the water station.
C. What heat? It’s always nice and cool in northern Koochiching County.
D. We sleep in the barn. Thanks to the fans and sprinklers, it’s cooler than the house.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?