Poll: How is your dairy surviving the heat?
A. We’ve started the girls on IVs.
B. We now play the ice cream truck jingle at the water station.
C. What heat? It’s always nice and cool in northern Koochiching County.
D. We sleep in the barn. Thanks to the fans and sprinklers, it’s cooler than the house.
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- Miner Institute: Consumers are confused and Google isn't helping
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced