Poll: How is your dairy surviving the heat?
A. We’ve started the girls on IVs.
B. We now play the ice cream truck jingle at the water station.
C. What heat? It’s always nice and cool in northern Koochiching County.
D. We sleep in the barn. Thanks to the fans and sprinklers, it’s cooler than the house.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets