8 potential bottlenecks when raising calves and heifers
Carefully managing critical control points as calves and heifers grow and develop will help avoid setbacks along the way. FULL STORY »
Recognition for the young people helping to feed a hungry world
The publishers of Dairy Herd Management announce the “40 Under 40” awards program to recognize young people making significant contributions to America’s food system. FULL STORY »
They're among the 'Greenest of the Green'
On April 23, the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy announced the winners of the second annual U.S. Dairy Sustainability Awards, recognizing dairy farms and businesses that advance the industry’s commitment to healthy products, healthy communities and a healthy planet. FULL STORY »
Name game: Dairy faces challenges on several fronts
In late March, a British court ruled that Chobani could not market “Greek yogurt” in the United Kingdom unless the yogurt is actually made in Greece. FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?