A wealth of health information
When milk prices declined, parts of the country saw dramatic decreases in the number of dairy herds that participated in Dairy Herd Improvement Association (DHIA) testing. FULL STORY »
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Calves with Sam: Read ALL the directions!
- Footrot can be more problematic in wet years
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- DHM Midwest: MN Farm Families of the year, new interns, and golf
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security