Ultraviolet Light Water Pasteurization
Atlantium Technologies announces that its Hydro Optic Disinfection ultraviolet (UV) light water pasteurization and disinfection systems are now commercially available for use for regulatory compliance in the U.S. dairy industry. FULL STORY »
What’s new for you to review?
The 42nd annual conference of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners was held in September. During the program, more than 45 research summaries were presented; here are five with relevant take-home messages. FULL STORY »
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- DHM Markets/Marketers: PA IOFC a record high
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Fluid sales, cost of production, Chobani
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"