What’s new for you to review?
The 42nd annual conference of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners was held in September. During the program, more than 45 research summaries were presented; here are five with relevant take-home messages. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine