What’s new for you to review?
The 42nd annual conference of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners was held in September. During the program, more than 45 research summaries were presented; here are five with relevant take-home messages. FULL STORY »
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- 6 Gizmos to remove calf-raising Guesswork
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014