New (or dusted-off) ideas needed in economic crisis
About 30 dairy producers gathered at Brewskie’s Bar and Grill in downtown Utica, Minn., last month to discuss low milk prices and possible solutions. FULL STORY »
The (export) customer is always right
After a few formalities, it became apparent that the quality assurance director for a large Chinese beverage manufacturer had serious business on her mind. FULL STORY »
Based on the past 30 years, imagine what the next 30 will bring
No one had to tell me it was 10:45 each morning — I could feel it in my stomach. FULL STORY »
Animal ag takes it on the chin — again
Four years ago, I was bitten on the leg by a brown recluse spider. I was hardly aware of the bite when it occurred, but that night I got chills and other fever-like symptoms. During the next day or so, an itchy, reddened area started to turn black and a hard knot formed underneath. I knew it was time to go to the doctor. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition