Announcing Calf & Heifer Adviser
This month, we devote a good share of the magazine to calf and heifer management. It’s become a March event. But this March is extra special, because we get to announce a new Calf & Heifer Adviser newsletter. FULL STORY »
At DHM, we care about accuracy
When I pulled out of my garage for the 25-minute drive to work, I was startled to hear the radio announcer refer to the “tragedy in West Virginia.” What? I asked myself. Wasn’t there good news the night before about trapped coal miners? FULL STORY »
In September 2004, I mentioned that I had received an interesting letter from a seventh-grader in Delta, Utah, regarding school milk. Well, I recently received a follow-up note from her that was even more interesting. FULL STORY »
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast