Skinny cows: A source of sore feet
Lameness is a huge - if not the single biggest - animal-welfare challenge facing the dairy industry. “Lameness is a really big issue,” says Temple Grandin, well-known Colorado State University animal scientist and animal behavior consultant. FULL STORY »
Meet your new customers!
Sandwiches often include meat, cheese and tomato. But a Japanese baker has come up with a sandwich that just has the cheese and tomato. Cheese from the United States... FULL STORY »
Be vigilant against respiratory disease in calves
Bovine respiratory disease in dairy calves can have profound production and economic consequences in the short-term and even later in life. FULL STORY »
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports