Examine your enterprises
A recent survey by the Extension Risk Management Education Regional Centers and the Center for Farm Financial Management at the University of Minnesota indicates that only 8 percent of producers are well-equipped, in terms of business-management skills, to navigate their business through a period of financial stress. FULL STORY »
When will immigrant workers emerge from the shadows?
With the nighttime temperature a chilly 16 degrees, those who attended a candlelight vigil for José Obeth Santiz Cruz were bundled up in coats, scarves, hats and gloves. FULL STORY »
Get creative with compensation
Chances are, wage or benefit hikes have been a little scarce around your dairy lately. And it’s tempting to adopt the attitude that “you are lucky to even have a job, so don’t even think about anything extra.” FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced